My WRAP Crisis Plan
|Quantity||1 - 9||10 - 49||50 - 99||100 - 999||1000 - 9999||10000+|
Select a Quantity and Add to Cart
My WRAP Crisis Plan is a pocket-size way to keep your Crisis Plan in your purse, wallet or pocket.
This colorful brochure offers a very convenient way to carry your WRAP Crisis Plan with you. In the event of a crisis, it's easy to share it with supporters and care providers.
My WRAP Crisis Plan includes a complete overview of your Crisis Plan and includes all the parts of the Crisis Plan:
• What I am Like when I am Feeling Well
• Indicators that I Need Assistance from Others
• Who Takes Over and Who Doesn’t
• Medications I am currently taking and those that might help and those that don’t
• Treatments that help and those that should be avoided
• Home/Community/Respite care plan
• Acceptable and unacceptable treatment facilities
• Things that others can do that would help, and things that won’t help
• Chores that need to be taken care of
• When the Plan is no longer needed.
"Having my plan with me instructs others on how to provide me with care and support when I am having a very difficult time (crisis), a time when I can no longer care for myself and make good decisions in my own behalf."
My WRAP Crisis Plan is available for purchase singly and in quantity .